Cumbria Primary Teacher Training places safeguarding at the heart of all the work we do in our learning community. Accordingly, we are delighted to work with Safe Haven Consulting.
All CPTT trainees receive face-to-face Safeguarding Level 1 training before going into schools.
CPTT staff also receive appropriate safeguarding and safer recruitment training.
Please click on the links below to see our safeguarding policies and procedures
- Keeping children safe in education
- Working together to safeguard children
- What to do if you're worried a child is being abused
- Advice for practitioners working with children, young people, carers and parents
- Sexting in schools and colleges
- Guidance for safer working practice for those working with children and young people in education settings
- Keeping children safe in education proposed revisions
- Sexual harassment and sexual violence between children in educational settings
Safe Haven Consulting - offering purposeful and up-to-date safeguarding training to the CPTT community